1 - To Claim a Listing, you must either send an email from the official domain name or provide one of the following:
- Government-Issued business license and permits from local, state or federal government
- Business Tax or VAT registration certificate
- EIN confirmation letter from the IRS (U.S. only)
- Official tax notices from the IRS (U.S. only)
- Articles of Organization (U.S. only)
- Business bank account statements, with account number redacted
- Business credit report from one of the reporting agencies
- Fictitious Business Name Statement (U.S. only).
Please provide this in addition to one of the above documents, if you do business under a different name.
2 - If your listing is UNCLAIMED, you will find a link under the business name that says Unclaimed: Claim this business. Click this link to create an account and claim this business to manage it.